hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Junping Du <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] How to set fix versions when committing
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:30:50 GMT

Thanks,

Junping

From: Andrew Wang <andrew.wang@cloudera.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:57 AM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: [REMINDER] How to set fix versions when committing

Hi all,

I finished the bulk fix version update and just rebranched
branch-3.0.0-alpha1 off of trunk. So, a reminder that the procedure for
setting fix versions has changed slightly from before.

Everything is fully detailed here, the example in particular should help
clarify things:

https://hadoop.apache.org/versioning.html

The short of it though is that if a JIRA is going into trunk or
branch-3.0.0-alpha1, it should also have a 3.0.0-alpha1 or 3.0.0-alpha2
fixVersion set.

Thanks,
Andrew