hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.3 RC0
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 17:20:48 GMT

+1 (non-binding)
- Downloaded the tar ball-Installed HA Cluster- Run basic dfs, distcp, ACL, webhdfs commands-
Run MapReduce workcount and pi examples

Thanks And RegardsBrahma Reddy Battula

mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org

at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1040/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1040/>

> The release-notes are inside the tar-balls at location hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/docs/releasenotes.html.
I hosted this at http://home.apache.org/~vinodkv/hadoop-2.7.3-RC0/releasenotes.html <http://people.apache.org/~vinodkv/hadoop-2.7.2-RC1/releasenotes.html>
for your quick perusal.

> As you may have noted, a very long fix-cycle for the License & Notice issues (HADOOP-12893)
caused 2.7.3 (along with every other Hadoop release) to slip by quite a bit. This release's
related discussion thread is linked below: [1].

<http://markmail.org/thread/6yv2fyrs4jlepmmr>