hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting JIRA fix versions for 3.0.0 releases
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 18:53:51 GMT
The L & N fixes just went out, I’m working to push out 2.7.3 - running into a Nexus issue.
Once that goes out, I’ll immediately do a 2.8.0.

Like I requested before in one of the 3.x threads, can we just line up 3.0.0-alpha1 right
behind 2.8.0?

That simplifies most of this confusion, we can avoid splitting the bandwidth from the community
on fixing blockers / vetting these concurrent releases. Waiting a little more for 3.0.0 alpha
to avoid most of this is worth it, IMO.

Thanks
+Vinod