hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting JIRA fix versions for 3.0.0 releases
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:47:05 GMT
Actually, I wouldn’t trust this report as it stands today at all.

I quickly glanced the report, looking for what it highlights as incompatible. But the ones
that I saw have private / visible for testing annotations. Other than acting as useless evidence
for those lashing out on branch-2, this won’t do much good.

Whenever we start working towards switching to this tool, it should incorporate the same exclude-annotations
logic that the jdiff code-path does today. Do you think that is possible?

Thanks
+Vinod