hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Akira Ajisaka <aajis...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge feature branch YARN-2928
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:14:41 GMT
+0

I'm in favor of merging this because the distributed writers/collectors
enables high-availability.
However, I haven't looked at the code or the tests. Therefore I don't
think I can +1 for the vote.

-Akira

On 7/7/16 09:22, Jason Lowe wrote:
> +1 (binding)
> Looking forward to seeing this move forward and mature!  I especially appreciate the
effort made to ensure it minimizes the impact to users who are not enabling the feature.
Thank you to everyone involved!