hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: feature branch merge policy
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:21:15 GMT
This vote from last year covers some of it, says to use "git merge --no-ff"
and tags. With merge, I believe the history is propagated correctly.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/43cd65c6b6c3c0e8ac2b3c76afd9eff1f78b177fabe9c4a96d9b3d0b@1440189889@%3Ccommon-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E

I never got around to adding this text to the website though, TODO.

Best,
Andrew