hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From 俊平堵 <junping...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] merging YARN-2928 (Timeline Service v.2) to trunk
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:32:11 GMT
Thanks Sangjin, Li and for sharing your points also. Yes. That's my
original point that we shouldn't bind the merge of YARN-2928 to trunk with
any alpha release in the short term. Actually, from this ATS v2 merge case,
we can see the value of keeping trunk independent of short-term releases as
the bar of trunk merging is different from alpha release.
Let's discuss 3.0.0-alpha release plan and scope in other threads and focus
on merging ATS v2 to trunk here. Again, big +1 to merge ATS v2 to trunk.