hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge feature branch HADOOP-12930
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 22:11:31 GMT
+1 (binding)

-Tried a dry-run merge of HADOOP-12930 to trunk.
-Successfully built distro on Windows.
-Ran "hdfs namenode", "hdfs datanode", and various interactive hdfs
commands through Cygwin.
-Reviewed documentation.

Allen, thank you for the contribution.  Would you please attach a full
patch to HADOOP-12930 to check pre-commit results?

While testing this, I discovered a bug in the distro build for Windows.
Could someone please code review my patch on HADOOP-13149?

--Chris Nauroth