hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Prakash <ravihad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding files generated by HamletGen
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 10:07:34 GMT
Sangeeta!

Your second email does not contain any attachments (the mailing list may
have dropped them). Could you please point out in github? e.g.
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/webapp/hamlet/Hamlet.java#L19
is the only instance I could find.

If you are indeed referring to Hamlet.java, it may well have been generated
if we are to believe the comment. If I remember correctly, it was
contributed by Luke Lu. I'm ccing him on the email. Here's some history :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-279?focusedCommentId=13008881&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13008881
. I'm afraid I don't have any more information than that.

HTH
Ravi