hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.7.3 release plan
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 21:56:14 GMT
Allen,

I see you marked it for 2.7.3, so it’s there on my radar.

That said, I’ll definitely need help from you (and likely others) in getting it fixed.

Thanks
+Vinod

> On Apr 6, 2016, at 2:13 PM, Allen Wittenauer <allenwittenauer@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> 	This is probably a good time to remind/point folks to HADOOP-12893.  Apache Hadoop's
binary artifacts (with or without native code) and source artifacts are not complying with
the licenses of bundled components.  I fairly confident this means releases are off the table
until someone audits the entire codebase given how many have been added without any thought
to actually following the terms of the license….