hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.7.3 release plan
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:09:34 GMT
Others and I committed a few, I pushed out a few.

Down to just three now!

+Vinod

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12335343>) now!

> Thanks
> +Vinod
>
>> On Mar 30, 2016, at 4:18 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org <mailto:vinodkv@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Got nudged about 2.7.3. Was previously waiting for 2.6.4 to go out (which did go
out mid February). Got a little busy since.

>> Following up the 2.7.2 maintenance release, we should work towards a 2.7.3. The focus
obviously is to have blocker issues [1], bug-fixes and *no* features / improvements.

>> I hope to cut an RC in a week - giving enough time for outstanding blocker / critical
issues. Will start moving out any tickets that are not blockers and/or won’t fit the timeline
- there are 3 blockers and 15 critical tickets outstanding as of now.