hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer <allenwittena...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Recent PreCommit Jenkins failures
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 04:16:50 GMT

> On Apr 27, 2016, at 3:53 PM, Arun Suresh <asuresh@apache.org> wrote:
>
> which I guess is due to the haskell site throwing a 502 and prior to that I
> saw a couple of failures with

hackage.haskell.org has been down all day for some reason.   I’ve got a patch sitting in
HADOOP-13067 which will switch us over to a more reliable mirror (as well as clean up a few
other Dockerfile issues)

> error: pathspec 'trunk' did not match any file(s) known to git.
> ERROR: git checkout --force trunk is failing
>
> Any idea what can be done to get this fixed ? should I file an INFRA ticket
> ?

	This is a workspace issue on the build servers.  I saw it on H3 for common’s precommit.
Were there others? Using the wipe workspace link fixes this.