hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Saxena <vsaxena.va...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Timeline V2 branch] Latest timeline v2 and SMP problem
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 05:18:09 GMT
Hi Li,

This is because we are registering the event in serviceStart() instead of
serviceInit().
As SMP is the last service in the list, its started right in the end i.e.
even after all the RPCs', UI related stuff.

This can cause an app flow to start before the SMP/V2Publisher service has
even started. This is what causes the issue.

You want to raise JIRA for this issue or should I ? I can handle it.

Regards,
Varun Saxena.