hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Allen Zhang" <allenzhang...@126.com>
Subject How to debug hadoop(or YARN) locally?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 02:01:43 GMT
Hi all,

I am reading hadoop-2.6.0 source code, mainly focusing on hadoop yarn.
However i have some problems in reading or debugging the source code,can I debug it locally(I
mean in my laptop locally with this source code I've downloaded, not remotely debug),
because I need to track it execution flow stey by stey, and then I want to add a new feature
or enhancement.

So can anyone give some good suggestions or share your method or any wiki page?  Really appreciate!!

Thanks,
Allen