hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [YARN-2928] working on rebase with trunk
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 01:04:52 GMT
In order to unblock ourselves, for our branch I will push the result of the
rebase as a new branch named "feature-YARN-2928". The hope is that the
final resolution of the git rebase workflow would be close to something
like it and that it would be resolved before we have to rebase again.
Unless I hear objections soon, I'll push out that branch.

The implication is that any patches we generate for YARN-2928 from now on
would need to have the name such as "YARN-4053-feature-YARN-2928.001.patch".

Sangjin