hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Sunil Govind <sunil.gov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Looking to a 2.8.0 release
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:26:20 GMT
Thank you Vinod for starting this discussion.

+1 for getting a beta/alpha version for Application Priority (YARN-1963).
Major patches are already in and MAPREDUCE-5870 (making MR also to use
app-priority) is in final review stages. This feature is also tested
in-house. With 2.8.0 alpha, I feel we can see more use case based testing
on same.

A documentation JIRA is already raised for App Priority, and I will mark it
for 2.8 so that it will be done before the RC cut.

Thank You
Sunil