hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Looking to a 2.8.0 release
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:37:25 GMT
I think we’ve converged at a high level w.r.t 2.8. And as I just sent out an email, I updated
the Roadmap wiki reflecting the same: https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Roadmap

I plan to create a 2.8 branch EOD today.

The goal for all of us should be to restrict improvements & fixes to only (a) the feature-set
documented under 2.8 in the RoadMap wiki and (b) other minor features that are already in
2.8.

Thanks
+Vinod