hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From 张世龙 <zhangshilon...@meituan.com>
Subject hadoop 2.7.1 RM can not renew TIMELINE_DELEGATION_TOKEN in secure clusters
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 04:28:53 GMT
Hi,
I occur one Exception by using ATS as generic history server.
I'd like to allow everyone to access ATS to check application history by HTTP as RM in secure
cluster .
My question is:
As we know, RM can be accessed by HTTP for anonymous in secure cluster.
Could ATS be accessed by HTTP for anonymous in secure cluster as RM? What is the idea about
security of ATS ?

In hadoop 2.7.1,
YARN Client can submit job to RM and add TIMELINE_DELEGATION_TOKEN to AM Context, but RM can
not renew TIMELINE_DELEGATION_TOKEN and make application to failure.