hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject [Release thread] 2.8.0 release activities
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:30:30 GMT
Forking threads now in order to track all things related to the release.

Creating the branch now.

Thanks
+Vinod

I updated the Roadmap wiki reflecting the same: https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Roadmap <https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Roadmap>

> I plan to create a 2.8 branch EOD today.
>
> The goal for all of us should be to restrict improvements & fixes to only (a) the
feature-set documented under 2.8 in the RoadMap wiki and (b) other minor features that are
already in 2.8.