hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chiang <rchi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: "Reservation" ambiguity
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:19:06 GMT
Sorry for the delayed response.  My two cents:

1) "Hold" has some ambiguity as a word, since it can be both a noun and a
verb.  Using "hold" in a sentence will be confusing in documentation.

2) Here are some alternatives.  Sadly, a lot of these words are quite long
and could be painful for coding:

   - accomodation
   - allowance
   - booking