hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject Restructuring and Expansion of the Hadoop wiki
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:24:19 GMT
Hi All,

As we had seen so many repetitive queries/questions from the user mailing list, its better
to stream-line such queries, so that ever user first look into this guide before asking any
query.

I propose to restructure the Hadoop-wiki with more comprehensive way with common issues raised
on the user@ list.

Traditionally, the place to handle this kind of queries is in the Apache Hadoop wiki(Mostly
FAQ/Troubleshooting), with pages like below.

https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused

I think, we can give wiki permissions to interested contributors.

Thanks & Regards

Brahma Reddy Battula