hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] branch-1
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 17:50:01 GMT
I would be -1 to declaring the branch dead just yet. There have been 7
commits to that branch this year. I know this isn't comparable to trunk or
branch-2, but it is not negligible either.

I propose we come up with a policy for deprecating past major release
branches. May be, something along the lines of - deprecate branch-x when
release x+3.0.0 goes GA?

--
Karthik Kambatla
Software Engineer, Cloudera Inc.