hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject committing HADOOP-11746 test-patch improvements
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:38:23 GMT
I'd like to thank Allen Wittenauer for his work on HADOOP-11746 to rewrite
test-patch.sh.  There is a lot of nice new functionality in there.  My
favorite part is that some patches will execute much faster, so I expect
this will make the project more efficient overall at moving patches
through the pre-commit process.

I have +1'd the patch, but since this is a tool that we all use
frequently, I'd like to delay a day before committing.  Please comment on
the jira if you have any additional feedback.  We're aiming to commit on
Friday, 4/17.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/