hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Srini Karri <skarri....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting resource manager UI in debug mode
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:26:27 GMT
Hi Allen,

Thank you for the info. Actually I am trying this on Windows 8.1 OS. I have
tried the same command on this OS, but I am getting an error -classpath not
found. I will dig further why this is happening. Meanwhile posting this
update to check if anyone else tried this.

Also I do have another question, from which folder we should use to run
this command? I have source folder where I built the trunk source using
maven. Also have deployment folder where I unzipped the tar file generated
by maven installer.

Regards,
Srini.