hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@altiscale.com>
Subject Re: Looking to a Hadoop 3 release
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:13:47 GMT

One of the questions that keeps popping up is “what exactly is in trunk?”

As some may recall, I had done some experiments creating the change log based upon JIRA.
While the interest level appeared to be approaching zero, I kept playing with it a bit and
eventually also started playing with the release notes script (for various reasons I won’t
bore you with.)

In any case, I’ve started posting the results of these runs on one of my github repos if
anyone was wanting a quick reference as to JIRA’s opinion on the matter:

https://github.com/aw-altiscale/hadoop-release-metadata/tree/master/3.0.0