hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 2.7 status
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 03:33:59 GMT
Seems like there is already some action on the JIRA. Can you please ping the previous reviewers
on JIRA to make progress?

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Mar 1, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Yongjun Zhang <yzhang@cloudera.com<mailto:yzhang@cloudera.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for working on 2.7 release.

Currently the fallback from KerberosAuthenticator to PseudoAuthenticator  is enabled by default
in a hardcoded way. HAOOP-10895 changes the default and requires applications (such as oozie)
to set a config property or call an API to enable the fallback.

This jira has been reviewed, and "almost" ready to get in. However, there is a concern that
we have to change the relevant applications. Please see my comment here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-10895?focusedCommentId=14321823&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14321823

Any of your comments will be highly appreciated. This jira was postponed from 2.6. I think
it should be no problem to skip 2.7. But your comments would help us to decide what to do
with this jira for future releases.

Thanks.

--Yongjun

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Arun Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com<mailto:acm@hortonworks.com>>