hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 2.7 status
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:52:20 GMT

On 14 February 2015 at 00:37:07, Karthik Kambatla (kasha@cloudera.com<mailto:kasha@cloudera.com>)
wrote:

2 weeks from now (end of Feb) sounds reasonable. The one feature I would
like for to be included is shared-cache: we are pretty close - two more
main items to take care of.

In an offline conversation, Steve mentioned building Windows binaries for
our releases. Do we want to do that for 2.7? If so, can anyone with Windows
expertise setup a Jenkins job to build these artifacts, and may be hook it
up to https://builds.apache.org/job/HADOOP2_Release_Artifacts_Builder/

someone will have to first fix MiniYarnCluster to come up on the ASF jenkins machines; it
currently fails with directory permission setup problems that may matter in production, but
not in test runs.