hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Li Shengmei" <lisheng...@ict.ac.cn>
Subject About YARN-1336 in hadoop 2.6.0
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:57:10 GMT
Hi,

         I want to ask some questions about YARN-1336. As we know, we can
recover container after NM Restart as YARN-1336 described.

I want to persist the container after the container finished after one
iteration not after NM restart.

   I want to persist the container and the immediate values after the
container finished, and reuse the container and immediate values in the
future, may be next iteration run. Can I use the implementation of
YARN-1336? Does anyone give some hints?

         My understand is that the immediate values are stored in proto.
Right? And maybe I need to add another status of container?

Thanks a lot.

May