hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Allocating a full YARN cluster
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:30:50 GMT
Hi Ravi,

thanks for you reply. I have two screenshots that show the nodes and the
scheduler output:

Nodes: http://img42.com/gfrGH
Scheduler: http://img42.com/6i8x8

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my code. The screenshots indicate that
the scheduler assigned the resources to my AppicationMaster but it does not
allocate the container.
The only thing I'm doing in my code is rmClient.allocate(0) and
response.getAllocatedContainers() until all containers are allocated. But
my code is not getting the response for the last container.
Is there anything else that I have to do in the Application Master? Are
there any logfiles you suggest looking into?

Best,
Robert