hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Bringhurst <jbringhu...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:41:32 GMT
We spent some time digging into this. This appears to be an issue involving dependencies with
an internal application and not with Yarn.

Once we figure out the exact root cause, I'll update the ticket.

-Jon

On Jun 27, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Jon Bringhurst <jbringhurst@linkedin.com> wrote:

> I created a build of Yarn 2.4.1, installed it on two test clusters (with matching config),
and encountered an NPE on one of the clusters. I'm not sure what the severity of this may
be (perhaps limited to 2.2.0 to 2.4.1 upgrades only).