hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Bringhurst <jbringhu...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 20:40:40 GMT
I created a build of Yarn 2.4.1, installed it on two test clusters (with matching config),
and encountered an NPE on one of the clusters. I'm not sure what the severity of this may
be (perhaps limited to 2.2.0 to 2.4.1 upgrades only).

Please review https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2223

Thank you!
-Jon

On Jun 20, 2014, at 11:51 PM, Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created another release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.4.1 based on the feedback that
I would like to push out.