hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Hou, GuoboX" <guobox....@intel.com>
Subject RE: Submitting patch
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:43:51 GMT
I have mentioned explicitly in the issue on the branck-2.2.0 , but QA test my code still one
the trunk.

-------------
Best Regards
Guobo

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinayakumar B [mailto:vinayakumarb@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 1:11 PM
To: yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Submitting patch

Hi
Hou, GuoboX,

You can submit the patches for the trunk, and QA also will verify for the same.

If the patch applies for the trunk, then it would automatically( In most cases unless there
are some differences from trunk to branch) apply to branch-2.

If in case, whatever issue you are facing is only in branch-2 but not in trunk, then you can
mention explicitly in the issue. You can run the QA test locally on branch code by using *dev-support/test-patch.sh
*present in Hadoop code and post results in Jira.

Later committer will also review changes and commit to specific branch.

Regards,
Vinay

Regards,
Vinay