hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Meetup before/during Summit?
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 14:29:28 GMT
There is the YARN Birds of Feather session that's being organized on
Thursday, June 5th after the conference.  There's also BoF sessions for
other parts of the Hadoop stack.  See
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Summit-Community-San-Jose/.  It's a bit
unfortunate they are all held at the same time, so one must choose if
multiple meetups are interesting.

Jason