hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Serkan Taş <serkan_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Code generation error due to locale settings to tr
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 20:36:43 GMT
Steve,

0. I have found same problem in projects like OPENEJB-1071, OAK-260, IBATIS-218, and sent
the question to the user list of AVRO.
2. I tested the latest avro, still has the same error.

I used
	export MAVEN_OPTS="-Duser.country=EN -Duser.language=en -Xms256m -Xmx1024m"

option for maven as a workaround.

Thanks again.

5 Nis 2014 tarihinde 21:19 saatinde, Serkan Taş <serkan_tas@hotmail.com> şunları