hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject hadoop-2.4.1
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:59:21 GMT
Folks,

 Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.4.1-blockers

 I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have an RC for consideration.

 Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these as high-priority.
Also, please feel free to add other *really* important fixes you'd like to see - let's also
try be super cautious adding new content.

thanks,
Arun

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE