hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Updating Branch YARN-321
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 23:22:43 GMT
Tx for the heads up Zhijie!

I propose that we merge it into trunk *and* branch-2 but don't call the feature stable till
it really is. This is actually no different than other stuff like RM HA which is directly
done on trunk+branch-2, but aren't stable yet.

On top of this, I can see YARN-1530 needing a branch and that too on top of what we already
have in YARN-321 because they are related. Maintaining a YARN-321 branch separately and then
YARN-1530 is a massive pain.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--