hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Container authenticate failed after YARN-961
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:36:44 GMT
Is it stock MR or your modified MR AppMaster?

Can you enable debug logging on NodeManager as well as the MR ApplicationMaster and trace
what exactly is happening? We enabled TOKEN based auth by default, so you should look if AM
has the NMToken or not. Also check the NM logs.

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Dec 13, 2013, at 3:31 AM, Azuryy Yu <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dears,
>
> After YARN-961 committed to the trunk, we cannot sumbit MapReduce Job now.
>
> I am using trunk in the test unsecure cluster, when submit Job, it
> complained:
> 386931155525_0001_000002. Got exception: java.io.IOException: Failed on
> local exception: java.io.IOException:
> org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Client cannot
> authenticate via:[TOKEN]; Host Details : local host is: "
> 10.2.8.148/10.2.8.148"; destination host is: "test.152.com":8021;
> at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.wrapException(NetUtils.java:764)
> at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1410)
> at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1359)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Invoker.invoke(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:206)
> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy23.startContainers(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.impl.pb.client.ContainerManagementProtocolPBClientImpl.startContainers(ContainerManagementProtocolPBClientImpl.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.amlauncher.AMLauncher.launch(AMLauncher.java:118)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.amlauncher.AMLauncher.run(AMLauncher.java:249)
> at
> at

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE