hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vikas Parashar <vikas.paras...@fosteringlinux.com>
Subject yarn vs zookeeper
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 07:28:40 GMT
Hi,

I am new for Big Data. Have configure a setup, where i am crawling some
data from different source and putting it on HDFS.

Now, for search i have configured solr on an instance and it's working
perfectly fine. Both things(Data & Index), we are putting on hdfs. So, i
have data and index on different (fully distributed)nodes.  But my pain
point is here that i don't have solr high-availability. When i am
searching, i am not sure it's distributed or not.

May zookeeper help on this, or yarn automatically take care of this.

--
Thanks & Regards:-
Vikas Parashar