hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Black, James A." <blac...@ornl.gov>
Subject changing socket calls for ApplicationMaster
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:47:09 GMT
Hello,
  I am working on a project to get Hadoop 2 to work on a Cray supercomputer, and for that
I need to change it from using TCP/IP sockets to using something else, as sockets run slow
on the Cray computers we have.

  So, I am looking at AMRMClientImpl and it seems that that section needs to be changed, but
which class is actually used to communicate between the ApplicationMaster and the Containers?
 I am looking for the place where the actual socket calls are made so I can change it to a
different library.

Thank you.