hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoonmin Nam" <rony...@dgist.ac.kr>
Subject Questions about the container
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 02:25:50 GMT
Hi, everyone!

I want to know the block information about

So, I ask you something about the container.

1.     Is the NodeManager knows the information about block, especially
blockid? If is not, then is there any way to get block information from
datanode?

2.     How can communicate between container and NodeManager?

3.     In addition, How the communication happens between NodeManager and
DataNode?

4.     In the level of container, container has an instance of YARNChild,
and YARNChild can run the instance of MapTask and ReduceTask, right? But
where is the features of JobTracker and TaskTracker in either container or
YARNChild?

Thank you for considering my questions!