hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Grandl Robert <rgra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: blacklist additions/removals not propagated to RM
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:20:01 GMT
I checked those places Zhijie. As I mentioned before in ApplicationMasterProtocolPBClientImpl#allocate,
which is further down in YarnScheduler#allocate, if I print the blacklist at the beginning
of the function:
LOG.info("RM --> allocate request from AM; blacklist_a="+request.getResourceBlacklistRequest().getBlacklistAdditions().toString());

it shows me the right list, but if I print after requestProto:
LOG.info("RM --> allocate request from AM; blacklist_a="+requestProto.getBlacklistRequest().getBlacklistAdditionsList().toString());
it is empty.

It seems things are screwed up somewhere in yarn-api. I will open a jira and maybe you can
take a look please.

Thanks,
robert