hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject correlating container allocation responses with specific requests
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:31:27 GMT
Before I file a JIRA against it, is there an easly/obvious way to go from a
container allocation response, onContainersAllocated(List<Container>
containers), to the specific request made of every container.

I need to track which requests have been satisfied, and i can't see an easy
way to do it, because the allocation responses don't include any
information on which
requests map to specific containers. As a result, I can't easily track
which container requests are outstanding.

-steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE