hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Omkar Joshi <ojo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Container not handled by this NodeManager
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:46:44 GMT
Hi,

Check if your cluster time stamp is in sync.  Also share logs for us to
understand what is happening in the cluster.

"Container container_1377545223113_0003_01_000009 is not handled by this
NodeManager." just tells you that someone tried to kill a container which
was not running on given node manager. (Either it started and finished long
back or it never ran on this machine).

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>