hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Ping Du <...@vmware.com>
Subject Re: Container not handled by this NodeManager
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:02:12 GMT
Hi Roshan,
   It is usually better to ask in user@hadoop.apache.org for usage things.

Thanks,

Junping

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roshan Punnoose" <rashan.punnrose@merck.com>
To: yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:51:38 AM
Subject: Re: Container not handled by this NodeManager

Thank you again. After looking through the logs, one of my properties in the mapred-site.xml
was mistyped and the virtual machine could not even be started because the property was -Xm2048m,
instead of -Xmx…

Btw, is this the right mailing list to ask these types of questions?

Punnoose, Roshan
Rashan.Punnrose@merck.com

your system