hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Костарев А.Ф." <...@ics.perm.ru>
Subject Re: Algorithm of distribution Map and Reduce tasks at various topology of a network
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:42:14 GMT
On 07/09/2013 05:36 PM, "Костарев А.Ф." wrote:
Hi Junping!

We have launched MapReduce tasks in YARN cluster. Its topology is
described in file topology.data. All files are here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1dEBvIR3qbpeFVxR0R6UXhyNEU&usp=sharing
And we found difference between MRv1 and YARN. In usual MapReduce tasks
were executed everywhere, but in YARN they are executed only within one
datacenter. It's shown on screenshots. Input file had replication factor 5.

So, is it possible to run 1 job not only in 1 datacenter but on all
servers of cluster at the same time?

One more question. In MapReduce in ouptut directory in HDFS there were:
_SUCCESS, log and part-r-xxxx. Now i can't find log. Is it in another
place or in YARN there isn't such a file?

--
Консультант 1-й категории
Костарев А.Ф.