hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Li Shengmei" <lisheng...@ict.ac.cn>
Subject Problems of runing with yarn-2.0.X
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:43:44 GMT
Hi, all

         I am doing some experiments with yarn-2.0.x. I found some problems
as follows, can anyone give suggestion?

1.       I set up hadoop environment with 2 nodes (1 as namenode ,1 as
datanode). The application(wordcount) runs successfully.

2.       I set up hadoop environment with 3 nodes or more(1 as namenode,
others as datanodes).

The application sometimes runs successfully, sometimes runs failed. The
failed logs are

"Exception running child : java.net.ConnectException: Call From
hadoop3.localdomain/10.3.1.63 to localhost:37497 failed on connection
exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details
see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused"

I checked the configurations and firewall, there are no problems. I use the
wordcount application in Hadoop examples, so the application is also OK.

Does anyone come across the problem? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks a
lot.

Shengmei