hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Kapoor <kap...@capecode.in>
Subject Re: DistributedShell and YARN application not finishing
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 04:38:52 GMT
Please find the link attached with this email.

Link for screenshot :
http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_from_2013-02-28_10_03_05-9H0PfXWs.png

Though I am also looking into this(code debug) and found out that
Application master is never called by RM for the respective jobs.

Since I am relatively new, it would kind of you,  if you suggest am I
missing something in configuration wise.