hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: mapreduce.jobtracker.address vs. yarn.resourcemanager.address
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 05:35:39 GMT
Yes, there isn't a "classic" version of mapreduce.framework.name now
either. Its mostly being used as a pseudonym. MR1 no longer exists in
2.x releases/trunk.

Note though that Oozie still relies on that specific property (JT
address) and 0.22 clients may also perhaps be using it. We can
deprecate it and remove on 3.x or later.

--
Harsh J