hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Sangjin Lee <sjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:14:13 GMT
I do see that the commons-daemon dependency is still at 1.0.3. This
particular version has a busted group id (POM says "org.apache.commons"
when the maven coordinates say "commons-daemon"), and it causes havoc with
some builds when this dependency is included.

Could you please update the commons-daemon dependency so we can have clean
builds? Is it too late to include in 2.0.3? It would be so nice to see it
there. Would you need a JIRA for this?

Thanks,
Sangjin