hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From kap...@capecode.in
Subject Re: Contribution proposal request
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:10:13 GMT
Many thanks for reply Arun.

I have already subscribed to the mailing lists is hadoop ecosystem.

Thanks and Regards,
Phone: 9971061114

Sent from Blackberry

-----Original Message-----
From: Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:07:06
To: <yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Contribution proposal request

 Welcome! Apache Hadoop is volunteer driven, and having more hands-on-deck is always more

 Here is some information you may find useful: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

 I'd suggest you subscribe to *-(dev, issues)@hadoop.apache.org list, look around for open
jiras and start working on simple bug-fixes, small features and then graduate over to more
complicated pieces once you are more comfortable.

hope that helps,

On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:16 PM, Kapoor wrote:

> Hi,
> I am java developer and I would like to contribute in hadoop development,
> could anyone please suggest how to achive that.
> At the moment, I am going through the source code of hadoop specially YARN
> and getting familiar with it.
> Appricated.
> Many Thanks
> Abhishek kapoor